A (very) rough character performance

by - 13:08

For our first submital I decided to rough out some poses and basic shapes I would like to use in my character performance piece and whilst its still very rough, you do get an idea of where I want to go with the character and the acting in general.

Some of the main feedback I got was where the character should be looking and who the character is talking to. My original idea was to have the character look at the camera as if talking to the audience, emphasizing the eeriness of the dialogue and the imposing nature of the design. I think I will continue with this idea just  to ensure more of the poses do look into the character and grasp the personality I want - the image below is a glimpse of what I want to achieve with this animation.





You May Also Like

0 comments