Echoes animation (so far...)

by - 07:58

First submittal is very soon so I decided to render out my animations and compile them together in Adobe premiere to show them to the tutors. All the animations are still work in progress but as you will be able to tell, some more so than others.

Overall, I am fairly happy with the timings but I feel the poses on a few of them can still be tightened up, so in the next few days I really need to blast through the polishing stages of those almost complete and keep going on with those that need the work.

With the project in general I am still behind, especially in regards to my character performance piece, but fortunately I still have 3 weeks left to go so fingers crossed I can pull it all together soon and start entering crunch time hours with a few sleepless nights thrown in for good measure.

1st Submittal from Matthew Watson on Vimeo.

You May Also Like

0 comments