Ultimate Image Research

by - 10:30

When thumbnailing for the Ultimate Image a few key themes and designs were my initial inspiration. I produced research sheets detailing each idea or piece of research and how I may incorporate such a design into my own work. Initially I planned on creating an aesthetically simple design, using minimalist colours and shapes to create a movie-like poster showcasing the character I am working on for our Echoes game project.

But as I researched more I found myself veering away from this idea struggling to thumbnail designs that would successfully incorporate this theme and instead began to work my way towards the idea (as seen on a few of these sheets) that using a series of characters in expressive poses would be a more effective way to display my ability as a animator.







You May Also Like

0 comments