Rig Analysis

by - 15:29

Continuing on from my Rig Research I also began looking into existing rigs for animation with the aim of learning professional workflow, presentation and practice. With most of these pages I have been observing the control systems for each rig to better understand how to present them in a user-friendly and approachable way. I found the most effective way to do this was to design them in select number of colours and building them in curved shapes, like circles, ovals and other shapes with curved edges.

Additionally, I tried to note the areas of the rig that were effective and those that were not effective and learn from their mistakes with the aim of producing a more efficient and friendly rig that the animators would want to work with (which includes myself!)






You May Also Like

0 comments