Canvas for Animation

by - 13:05

A very brief little animatic I created for my single character acting piece I will be starting in the coming months. I just wanted to throw down some rough movements and poses to get a better feel for the character as a whole playing with subtle changes in the way he holds his hands and grasps the objects around him.

Below, I have included the piece of dialogue I will be animating to. I chose it because I feel it supplies me with a lot of the different elements that can make up a great bit of dialogue - the subtle nuances in voice, the long thoughtful pauses and soft yet sinister voice which hides a hidden intent. With all these elements together I think it provides a great canvas for my animation allowing me a lot of creative freedom with character design, environment and overall acting choices.


You May Also Like

0 comments