Bark Basher Designs

by - 11:46

As part of my production I will be animating the Bark Basher character (modelled by Fen Evetts) throughout the game providing a range of different weights and movements to best portray the character.

The Bark Basher is a natural predator that acts on instinct and becomes the final boss character for the player to defeat. He uses his two huge 'shields' to protect himself from attacks whilst also using them as battering rams to deliver powerful blows to the player. With this in mind I began to concept a couple poses and action sheets the character may take whilst in combat - which is where the majority of my animations will reside.

They are very rough drawings and in hindsight diverting more time to cleaning their perspective and the weight of the character would have been ideal so as to better portray the character I am trying to deliver and the actions I wish for him to take.




You May Also Like

0 comments