More Pre-Prod work

by - 07:02

Still keeping busy with all my uni work, I'm currently working on a rig for a character in our upcoming game project, I'll post that up in the next few weeks once it's finished but so far its looking good, much better than any previous rigs I've done!

This week though I thought I'd show off some more of my pre-production work. These are a couple of little facial expression sheets I did for a character I'm hoping to animate in the coming weeks using the Morpheus rig. The idea was to have a fairly caricatured guy who's a tad on edge so is fits in with my dialogue choice.

There's also one of my animatics I did for the death animation of another character I'm animating as part of our game project. So far I'm fairly happy with the idea but I may push a little more in the final thing to really sell his dramatic fall.





Death Animatic from Matthew Watson on Vimeo.


You May Also Like

0 comments